What does a nosey pepper do? It gets jalape o business What do sprinters do before a race? Nothing, they fast.
When does a joke become a dad joke?
Are you a dad who likes to make terrible jokes? Perhaps you're a kid who has a groan worthy father and you want your revenge, but you need some fuel?
Then keep on reading...
We know that jokes are some of the best ways to pass time and bond with friends and family, and sometimes the worse the better. Dads are famous for bad jokes, and in this special father's day edition, we've gathered them all in one place
Dad jokes have been around since the dawn of time and continuously bring joy and entertainment to all different types of people around the world to this very day.
Sometimes, it can feel like you've heard them all before. The good news is that this special book for punny dads solves that problem for you
In 501 Terribly Good Dad Jokes , you can expect:
● 501 of the most exceptionally awful Dad jokes you'll find anywhere
● Jokes that are easy to read, comprehend and understand
● 4 different categories of puns, jokes, and silly riddles to make you laugh and groan
● Fun and interactive laughs that kids, family - and Dad's especially - will adore
● Hours of hilarious entertainment for the entire family
And a whole lot more...
We've made it our #1 priority to find new funny and so-bad-they're-good Dad-inspired jokes to keep you and your family entertained for hours.So, are you ready to see who'll hold the dad joke crown? Then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button now