The Rough Guide to Southeast Asia on a Budget
Make the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides.
World-renowned 'tell it like it is' travel guide, now with free eBook.
Discover Southeast Asia with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest recommendations by our independent experts. Whether you plan to take a motorbike tour in Vietnam's mountainous far north, discover lonely bays in Thailand or eat like a local with a bowl of chilli crab in Singapore, The Rough Guide to Southeast Asia on a Budget will help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way.
Features of this travel guide to Southeast Asia on a Budget:
- Detailed regional coverage: provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to Southeast Asia
- Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around the Philippines, Indonesia and many more locations without needing to get online
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features inspirational colour photography, including stilt fishermen at tranquil Inle Lake in Myanmar (Burma) and the tangerine-robed statues at Atutthaya, Thailand
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of the best sights and top experiences to be found in Cambodia, Hong Kong, and Malaysia
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong & Macau, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
You may also be interested in: Rough Guide to Cambodia, Pocket Rough Guide Hong Kong & Macau, Rough Guide to Thailand
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold globally. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.