#1 best-selling guide to Morocco*
Lonely PlanetMorocco is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the medina and tanneries in Fez, hop between kasbahs and oases in the Draa Valley, or catch a wave at Taghazout -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Morocco and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely PlanetMorocco Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - festivals, trekking, medina life, music, environment, cuisine, arts and crafts, architecture, history, religion, etiquette
- Free, convenient pull-out Marrakesh map (included in print version), plus over 80 maps
- Covers Marrakesh, Casablanca, Draa Valley, Tangier, High Atlas, Rif Mountains, Western Sahara, Agadir, Fez, Moulay Idriss, Taroudannt, Sidi Ifni, Assilah, Volubilis, Chefchaouen and more
Looking for a guide focused on Marrakesh? Check out Lonely PlanetPocketMarrakesh a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
*Best-selling guide to Morocco. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA