Lonely Planet: The world''s number one travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet''s Banff, Jasper & GlacierNational Parkis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike Banff''s backcountry, mountain bike in Jasper and spot bears in Glacier - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Park and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet''s Banff, Jasper & GlacierNational Park:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save you time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots and being safe and responsible
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices, transit tips, emergency information, park seasonality, and hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, durations
- Honest reviewsfor all budgets - eating, sleeping, camping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, summer and winter activit(more...)