Not Currently On The Shelf, But We Can Ship It To You In 3-5 Days
Wild ocean, rugged desert mountains, and a wealth of culinary delights: Immerse yourself in this colorful peninsula with Moon Baja. Inside you'll find:
- Strategic itineraries for road-trippers, foodies, ocean adventurers, and more, whether you're spending a few days or a few weeks in Baja
- The top activities and unique experiences: Cruise down Mexico's Highway 1 with endless desert as a backdrop and the warm Baja breeze on your face. Sip cerveza from your hammock or take a Panga ride to see dolphins, whales, and sharks in the Sea of Cortez. Shop for beautiful artisan goods in Loreto and make a bonfire on the beach as the sun sets over the ocean
- The best local flavors: Go wine tasting in Ensenada, sample the freshest fish tacos on the beaches of Los Cabos, and check out the trendy street food and craft beer scenes in Tijuana
- Road trips including Tijuana to Tecate, the Cabo Loop, a classic Baja road trip, and four-day getaways explore the best of Tijuana, Ensenada, Valle de Guadalupe, Los Cabos, Todo Santos, and more
- Honest advice from local tour guide Jennifer Kramer
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Helpful background on the landscape, culture, history, and environment, plus tips for health and safety, how to get around, and a handy Spanish phrasebook
Experience the best of Baja with Moon.
Hoping for más Mexico? Check out Moon Yucatán Peninsula, Moon San Miguel de Allende, or Moon Mexico City.
About the Author
A Baja California-based tour guide, travel planner, and writer, Jennifer Kramer has been immersed in Baja's culture, history, and natural wonders for over 30 years. From childhood excursions down the peninsula to her work today as marketing director for her family's company, Discover Baja Travel Club, Jen has made it her life's mission to explore and share all that Baja California has to offer. In this book Jen unlocks Baja's hidden gems and offers a pragmatic guide for the traveler seeking an adventure off the beaten path.
Jen and her husband currently live in Northern Baja where they lead culinary, wine, and beer tours of the region. When not working, Jen can be found scouting the best taco stands in Tijuana or relaxing at boutique wineries in the Valle de Guadalupe.