Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Pokémon Primers series.
- #1: Pokémon Primers: ABC Book (Board book): $12.99
- #2: Pokémon Primers: 123 Book (Board book): $12.99
- #3: Pokémon Primers: Colors Book (Board book): $12.99
- #4: Pokémon Primers: Shapes Book (Board book): $12.99
- #5: Pokémon Primers: Box Set Collection (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #6: Pokémon Primers: Opposites Book (Board book): $12.99
- #8: Pokémon Primers: Emotions Book (Board book): $12.99
- #9: Pokémon Primers: Types Book (Board book): $12.99
- #10: Pokémon Primers: Box Set Collection Volume 2 (Hardcover): $49.99
All Aboard the Habitat Train with Pikachu and Friends!
Pikachu is heading to Togepi’s beach bash! Come along for the ride and join Pikachu and friends as they travel by train, visiting Pokémon in their natural habitats along the way. You’ll find many Pokémon in areas such as the forest, grasslands, a farm, and even the beach!
This Pokémon Primer offers a captivating storyline and over 100 flaps to lift and open, revealing your favorite Pokémon, Poké Balls, berries, and more!
Written by beloved children’s author Simcha Whitehill, this habitat book will create lasting memories and a foundation for learning. This book will appeal best to younger children, so take your Trainer-in-training on a Pokémon adventure today!
About the Author
Over her two-decade-long career, Simcha has written for Pokémon, Disney, Nick Jr., and Nickelodeon. It all started when Simcha was a student at New York University, where she landed an internship at the post-production house that dubbed the first seasons of the Pokémon television show. What started as a summer job in college has turned into a lifelong passion for Pikachu and writing for children. Simcha has authored dozens of Pokémon Books from short stories for beginning readers to detailed encyclopedias for dedicated anime fans. In her free time, Simcha loves to read with her husband and daughter, both of whom look just like Squirtle.
Pikachu Press is the Publishing imprint from The Pokémon Company International. Launched in Spring 2012, we continue to publish exciting titles and new formats, aimed at kids (and the young at heart) everywhere!