YOUR ALL-IN-ONE GUIDE TO ARIZONA'S BEST OUTINGS
Discover hundreds of unique attractions around the Grand Canyon State. This comprehensive guide by Leigh Wilson is jam-packed with Arizona's top spots for fun and entertainment. Take a simple day trip, or string together a longer vacation of activities that appeal to you. Useful for singles, couples, and families--visitors and residents alike--this guide encompasses a wide range of interests.
Features You'll Appreciate
- Sections divided by theme for easy reference--decide what to do, then figure out where to do it
- Destinations based on themes such as Airplanes & Railroads, Festivals, and Outdoor Adventures
- Tips for other things to do in the area
- Handy size that's perfect for traveling
- National parks, lakes, and museums
- Breathtaking views along scenic drives
- Ghost towns and Wild West events
WITH ARIZONA DAY TRIPS BY THEME AT YOUR FINGERTIPS, YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO
About the Author
Leigh Wilson is a travel blogger and freelance writer from Moline, Illinois. Travel has been her passion for as long as she can remember. Her parents loved traveling and had an RV when she was small. Her dad was a door-to-door Kirby vacuum salesman, so she often traveled with him on school breaks and summers. In 2017, After a 20-year marketing career, Leigh set out on a 4-month road trip with her Airedale Terrier, in search of a new town to call home. Leigh has always loved Arizona, and upon arrival in Tucson, she felt like she was home. When she's not writing or traveling, you'll find Leigh out hiking the many trails around Tucson. Writing this book has been an excellent opportunity for her to explore the deepest corners of her new home state. Every time she leaves home, the diversity of Arizona landscapes and attractions continues to amaze her.