Casa de Espías (House of Spies): Una Novela (a Novel) (Gabriel Allon #7) (Compact Disc)
Not Currently On The Shelf, But We Can Ship It To You In 3-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Gabriel Allon series.
- #1: The Kill Artist (Gabriel Allon #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The English Assassin (Gabriel Allon #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Confessor (Gabriel Allon #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: A Death in Vienna (Gabriel Allon #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Prince of Fire (Gabriel Allon #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Messenger (Gabriel Allon #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: La Otra Mujer (the Other Woman): Una Novela (a Novel) (Gabriel Allon #8) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #9: La Chica Nueva (the New Girl) (Gabriel Allon #9) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #10: The Rembrandt Affair (Gabriel Allon #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Portrait of a Spy (Gabriel Allon #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: The Fallen Angel (Gabriel Allon #12) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #13: The English Girl Low Price CD (Gabriel Allon #13) (CD-Audio): $19.99
- #14: The Heist: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #14) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #15: The English Spy (Gabriel Allon #15) (Paperback): $16.99
- #16: La Viuda Negra (the Black Widow): Un Juego Mortal de la Venganza (a Deadly Game of Revenge) (Gabriel Allon #16) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #17: House of Spies: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #17) (Paperback): $16.99
- #18: The Other Woman: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #18) (Paperback): $16.99
- #19: The New Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #19) (Mass Market): $9.99
Four months after the deadliest attack on the American homeland since 9/11, terrorists leave a trail of carnage through London's glittering West End. The attack is a brilliant feat of planning and secrecy, but it has one loose thread: the French Moroccan street criminal and ISIS operative who supplied the combat assault rifles. The thread leads legendary spy, assassin, and art restorer Gabriel Allon and his team to the south of France and the gilded doorstep of Jean-Luc Martel and Olivia Watson. A beautiful former fashion model, Olivia pretends not to know that the true source of Martel's enormous wealth is drugs. And Martel, likewise, turns a blind eye to the fact that he is doing business with a man whose objective is the very destruction of the West. Together, under Gabriel's skilled hand, they become an unlikely pair of heroes in the global war on terror.