Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 21 in the Alex Cross series.
- #1: Alex Cross's TRIAL (Alex Cross Adventures #1) (Large Print / Hardcover): $34.00
- #2: Kiss the Girls (Alex Cross #2) (Large Print / Paperback): $27.99
- #3: Jack & Jill (Alex Cross #3) (CD-Audio): $20.00
- #4: Cat & Mouse (Alex Cross #4) (Large Print / Paperback): $25.99
- #5: Pop Goes the Weasel (Alex Cross #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Roses Are Red (Alex Cross #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Violets Are Blue (Alex Cross #7) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #8: Four Blind Mice (Alex Cross #8) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #9: The Big Bad Wolf (Alex Cross #9) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #10: London Bridges (Alex Cross #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: Mary, Mary (Alex Cross #11) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #12: Cross: Also published as ALEX CROSS (Mass Market): $10.00
- #13: Double Cross (Alex Cross #13) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #14: Cross Country (Alex Cross #14) (Hardcover): $31.00
- #15: I, Alex Cross (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #16: Cross Fire (Alex Cross #16) (Large Print / Hardcover): $32.00
- #17: Kill Alex Cross (Large Print / Hardcover): $33.00
- #18: Alex Cross, Run (Hardcover): $32.00
- #19: Cross My Heart (Alex Cross #19) (Hardcover): $32.00
- #20: Hope to Die (Alex Cross #20) (Hardcover): $32.00
- #22: Cross the Line (Alex Cross #22) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #23: The People vs. Alex Cross (Mass Market): $9.99
- #24: Target: Alex Cross (Paperback): $16.99
- #25: Criss Cross (Alex Cross #25) (Paperback): $16.99
- #26: Deadly Cross (Alex Cross #26) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #27: Fear No Evil (Alex Cross #27) (Hardcover): $29.00
- #28: Triple Cross (Alex Cross #28) (Hardcover): $29.00
- #29: Fear No Evil (Alex Cross Novels #29) (MP3 CD): $44.99
The toughest cases hit closest to home.
Alex Cross left his hometown, and some awful family tragedies, for a better life with Nana Mama in Washington, DC. He hasn't looked back.
Now his cousin Stefan has been accused of a horrible, unthinkable murder, and Cross drives south with Bree, Nana Mama, Jannie, and Ali to Starksville, North Carolina, for the first time in thirty-five years. Back home, he discovers a once proud community down on its luck, and local residents who don't welcome him with open arms. As Cross steps into his family home, the horrors of his childhood flood back--and he learns that they're not really over. He brings all his skill to finding out the truth about his cousin's case. But truth is hard to come by in a town where no one feels safe to speak.
Chasing his ghosts takes Cross all the way down to the sugarcane fields of Florida, where he gets pulled into a case that has local cops needing his kind of expertise: a string of socialite murders with ever more grisly settings. He's chasing too many loose ends--a brutal killer, the truth about his own past, and justice for his cousin--and any one of the answers might be fatal.
In Cross Justice, Alex Cross confronts the deadliest--and most personal--case of his career. It's a propulsive, edge-of-your-seat thrill ride that proves you can go home again--but it just might kill you.
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.