Other Books in Series
- #2: Weird But True 1: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #3: National Geographic Kids Ultimate Weird but True 3: 1,000 Wild and Wacky Facts and Photos! (Hardcover): $19.99
- #4: Weird But True 2: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: Weird But True! 3: 300 Outrageous Facts (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #6: Weird But True 5: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #7: Weird But True 6: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #8: Weird But True 7: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: Weird But True 8: Expanded Edition (Hardcover): $18.90
- #10: Weird But True 10 (Paperback): $8.99
This latest addition to the crazy popular Weird but True series serves up tons more zany fun, focused totally on the subject of food! Step up to the plate to get 100 percent new content, with 300 more of the amazing facts plus photos that kids just can't get enough of.
About the Author
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC KIDS inspires young adventurers to explore the world through award-winning magazines, books, website, apps, games, toys, television series and events and is the only kids brand with a world-class scientific organization at its core. Julie Beer has been a writer, editor, and researcher in publishing and radio for more than 20 years. She is a regular contributor to National Geographic Kids books, including the popular Weird but True series, the Ultimate Explorer Field Guide series, and the This or That? series. Beer lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.