Escape to the French countryside year-round with this elegant desk diary.
BUCOLIC ROADS through France’s country-side lead us to discoveries both humble and grand in our 33rd edition, from the thatched-roof farmstead in Normandy’s Marais-Vernier to the majestic Château de Montgeoffroy in the Anjou, a time-capsule of 18th-century style. We also visit amazing private collections: 19th-century faience in Bordeaux; Napoleonica in Paris; and a home devoted to parrots near Dieppe. Ample space for notes, and address pages enhance this unique calendar. LINDA DANNENBERG is the author of 12 books on French lifestyle and design. GUILLAUME DE LAUBIER is one of France’s foremost decorative arts photographers.
- 12 months from January 2021–December 2021
- Opens to 16 inches wide x 8 inches high
- Hardcover with cloth spine
- Ribbon marker
- Generous grid with space to add appointments and reminders
- Address pages
- Lined pages to note special events and other occasions
- Additional information for a selection of featured sites
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- 2021 and 2022 at-a-glance planners
About the Author
Linda Dannenberg is the author of 12 books exploring French lifestyle, design, and cuisine.
Guillaume de Laubier is one of France’s foremost decorative arts and lifestyle photographers.