It’s fun to be smart with BrainQuest card decks, packed with curriculum-based questions.
Loved by students and teacher approved, and featuring hundreds of curriculum-based exercises, Brain Quest card decks reinforce classroom learning with a fun, fast-paced game.
Brain Quest 6th Grade helps students aged 11–12 learn in a smart, entertaining, and engaging way.
In a set of two fan-decks, Brain Quest 6th Grade features questions on math, science, English, history & civics, geography, and much more, helping students to know exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it.
- Two full-color decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- 1500 questions and answers
Brain Quest decks are:
- Aligned with common core state standards
- Vetted by award-winning teachers
- Great to play with a friend or on your own – and great for travel
- Named a Dr. Toy Best Classic Toy
About the Author
Chris Welles Feder has spent a great part of her life working in the field of education and is known to many as a writer for the children's educational series Brain Quest. She lives with her husband in New York City.