Beautifully situated between the ocean and picturesque mountains, Vancouver offers the cultural vibrancy of a modern metropolis, as well as opportunities to enjoy the breathtaking rugged coastline and wilderness of nearby Vancouver Island. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around Vancouver and Vancouver Island with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Vancouver and Vancouver Island into helpful lists of ten — from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, places to eat, shops and festivals.
• Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
• Detailed Top 10 lists of Vancouver and Vancouver Island’s must-sees, including detailed descriptions of Stanley Park, Canada Place, the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, the Museum of Anthropology at UBC, the Vancouver Art Gallery, Granville Island, Science World, Long Beach and Whistler
• Vancouver and Vancouver Island’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
• Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including children’s activities and things to do for free
• A laminated pull-out map of Vancouver and Vancouver Island, plus five color area maps
• Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
• A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Vancouver’s culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Canada.