Other Books in Series
This is book number 16 in the Gabriel Allon series.
- #1: The Kill Artist (Gabriel Allon #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The English Assassin (Gabriel Allon #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Confessor (Gabriel Allon #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: A Death in Vienna (Gabriel Allon #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Prince of Fire (Gabriel Allon #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Messenger (Gabriel Allon #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: The Secret Servant (Gabriel Allon #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: La Otra Mujer (the Other Woman): Una Novela (a Novel) (Gabriel Allon #8) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #9: The Defector (Gabriel Allon #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: The Rembrandt Affair (Gabriel Allon #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Portrait of a Spy (Gabriel Allon #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: The Fallen Angel Low Price CD (Gabriel Allon #12) (CD-Audio): $19.99
- #13: The English Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #13) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #14: The Heist: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #14) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #15: The English Spy (Gabriel Allon #15) (Paperback): $16.99
- #17: House of Spies: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #17) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #18: The Other Woman: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #18) (Paperback): $16.99
- #19: The New Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #19) (Large Print / Paperback): $28.99
- #20: The Order: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #20) (Paperback): $17.99
- #21: The Cellist: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #21) (Hardcover): $28.99
Legendary spy and art restorer Gabriel Allon is poised to become the chief of Israel’s secret intelligence service. But on the eve of his promotion, events conspire to lure him into the field for one final operation. ISIS has detonated a massive bomb in the Marais district of Paris, and a desperate French government wants Gabriel to eliminate the man responsible before he strikes again.
They call him Saladin . . .
He is a terrorist mastermind whose ambition is as grand as his nom de guerre, a man so elusive that even his nationality is not known. Shielded by sophisticated encryption software, his network communicates in total secrecy, leaving the West blind to his planning—and leaving Gabriel no choice but to insert an agent into the most dangerous terrorist group the world has ever known. She is an extraordinary young doctor, as brave as she is beautiful. At Gabriel’s behest, she will pose as an ISIS recruit in waiting, a ticking time bomb, a black widow out for blood.
About the Author
Daniel Silva is the award-winning, #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Unlikely Spy, The Mark of the Assassin, The Marching Season, The Kill Artist, The English Assassin, The Confessor, A Death in Vienna, Prince of Fire, The Messenger, The Secret Servant, Moscow Rules, The Defector, The Rembrandt Affair, Portrait of a Spy, The Fallen Angel, The English Girl, The Heist, The English Spy, The Black Widow, House of Spies, The Other Woman, The New Girl, and The Order. He is best known for his long-running thriller series starring spy and art restorer Gabriel Allon. Silva’s books are critically acclaimed bestsellers around the world and have been translated into more than 30 languages. He resides in Florida with his wife, television journalist Jamie Gangel, and their twins, Lily and Nicholas. For more information visit www.danielsilvabooks.com
— Washington Post
“A literary powder keg.”
— Huffington Post
-”An exceptional spy thriller, well written and timely, weaving history seamlessly into a sumptuous page-turner of a novel.... Longtime fans will revel in familiar faces... and Silva’s understated but deft writing.... For newcomers, well, what are you waiting for?”
— Minneapolis Star Tribune
“Silva builds suspense like a symphony conductor.... A winner on all fronts.”
— Booklist, starred review
“The Black Widow probably is the most important book of the summer, no matter who you are or where you live in America.”
— Hugh Hewitt
“Slow-burn suspense.... We stayed up way too late... but we justified the sleeplessness as a learning opportunity: amidst the action, Silva gives a surprisingly thorough crash course in the history of ISIS and the Middle East.”
— iBooks Reviews
“To say that Daniel Silva is a best-selling author is a bit like saying Henry Aaron was a decent home-run hitter.”
— Dallas News
“One of fiction’s greatest spies.... Allon remains as compelling as ever…. A dark thriller for difficult times.”
— Kirkus, starred review
“Fascinating, suspenseful, and bated-breath exciting.”
— Publishers Weekly, starred review
“A stunning new thriller of high stakes international intrigue…. Silva’s most timely and powerful novel yet.”
— Broadway World
“A bit James Bond meets Jason Bourne and…sure to keep you on the edge of your seat.”