Welcome to The Bookworm of Edwards
Buy your ticket below and fon't forget to fill out the application for the workshop here!
Join longtime local Brent Goldstein for a night of adventure, philanthropy, and community. Come hear Brent's story and learn all about First Descents, which provides life-changing outdoor...
What does the future hold for fish and the people who pursue them? Fishing Through the Apocalypse explores that question through a series of fishing stories about the reality of the sport in the...
No front page content has been created yet.
1. Vail Hiker 2019- Mary Ellen Gilliland
2. Call Your Daughter Home - Deb Spera
3. Where the Crawdads Sing - Delia Owens
4. Centennial Celebrations - Jr. League of Denver
5. Vail Hiker 2019- Mary Ellen Gilliland
6. Nickel Boys - Colson Whitehead
7. *Island of Sea Women - Lisa See
8. Just Mercy: Adapted for Young Readers - Bryan Stevenson
9. New Girl - Daniel Silva
10. Tattooist of Auschwitz - Heather Morris
* Indicates a Bookworm Event
Adopt a Reader
For less than $20 per month, the Adopt-a-Reader Program matches you with a child in need in Eagle County. On your behalf, we send one book per month to the youngest and most vulnerable members of our community, supporting early literacy skills that create lifelong success.