Welcome to The Bookworm of Edwards
Join us for a free book club meeting for The Little Prince by Antoine De Saint-Exupery to prepare for the Ballet X performance at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater on July 30th!
Buy your ticket below and fon't forget to fill out the application for the workshop here!
Join longtime local Brent Goldstein for a night of adventure, philanthropy, and community. Come hear Brent's story and learn all about First Descents, which provides life-changing outdoor...
No front page content has been created yet.
1. Vail Hiker 2019- Mary Ellen Gilliland
2. Where the Crawdads Sing - Delia Owens
3. *Island of Sea Women - Lisa See
4. *River - Peter Heller
5. Guest Book - Sarah Blake
6. Summer Wives - Beatrice Williams
7. Centennial Celebrations - Jr. League of Denver
8. Moment of Lift - Melinda
9. Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine- Gail Honeyman
10. Educated - Tara Westover
* Indicates a Bookworm Event
Adopt a Reader
For less than $20 per month, the Adopt-a-Reader Program matches you with a child in need in Eagle County. On your behalf, we send one book per month to the youngest and most vulnerable members of our community, supporting early literacy skills that create lifelong success.