Welcome to The Bookworm of Edwards
This event is a virtual Meet-and-Greet. RSVP today!
Enjoy this complimentary event with discounts in the cafe. A book discussion lead by top bookseller Karin Barker begins at 6pm,...
Interested in getting involved in our community? The Bookworm's activist discussion group is an open-format meeting to talk about ideas and issues related to Eagle County using a book as framework...
Join us for a fun and informative story time with local veterinarian Susan O'Brien! Susan will read animal-themed books, show behind-the-scenes into vet life and explain...
No front page content has been created yet.
1. * Downriver: Into the Future - Heather Hansman
2. Dog Man 7: For Whom the Ball Rolls - Dave Pilkey
3. * Knee Injury Bible - Robert La Prade
4. Guide to Creating Comics - Dave Pilkey
5. Guts - Raina Telgemeier
6. Give Me Back My Bones - Kim Norman
7. Elsa's Epic Journey - Disney
8. Dragonet Prophecy - Tui Sutherland
9. Dog Man 6: Brawl of the Wild - Dave Pilkey
10. I Survived the Great Molasses Flood - Lauren Arden
* Indicates a Bookworm Event
Adopt a Reader
For less than $20 per month, the Adopt-a-Reader Program matches you with a child in need in Eagle County. On your behalf, we send one book per month to the youngest and most vulnerable members of our community, supporting early literacy skills that create lifelong success.