Welcome to The Bookworm of Edwards
Just in time for the holiday season, a book about finding strength and remembering sacred wisdom in turbulent times. As we ride the powerful waves of change occurring in our economic,...
Shop Small with us on Small Business Saturday and be one of the first to see our Best Books of 2018! The list will be released and officially lauched that day.
More information to follow...
No front page content has been created yet.
Story Time with Lauren and Janet
Come to the Bookworm on Fridays at 9:15 a.m. for toddler story time with Lauren! We sing songs, dance, move our bodies, learn to count and discover new stories. This event is fun and free!
Plus, join us on the first Saturday of the month at 10:30 a.m. for Musical Story time with Janet!
1. Little Prince - Saint Exupery
2. Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine - Gail Honeyman
3. Where The Crawdads Sing - Delia Owens
4. Sommelier's Atlas of Taste - Rajat Parr
5. Killers Of The Flower Moon - David Grann
6. Tattooist Of Auschwitz - Heather Morris
7. Small Spaces - Katherine Arden
8. Squirrels On Skis - J. Hamilton Ray
9. Dare To Lead - Brene Brown
10.Meltdown (Diary Of A Wimpy Kid) - Jeff Kinney
* Indicates a Bookworm Event
Adopt a Reader
For less than $20 per month, the Adopt-a-Reader Program matches you with a child in need in Eagle County. On your behalf, we send one book per month to the youngest and most vulnerable members of our community, supporting early literacy skills that create lifelong success.