Welcome to The Bookworm of Edwards
Part memoir, part guide, this personal and deeply informative account of one woman's gripping journey through the global fertility industry in search of the solution to her own "unexplained...
When a frazzled working mom finds herself staggering through a turbulent midlife crisis, she and husband launch their family out of the rat race and into an around-the-world expedition—a...
No front page content has been created yet.
Story Time with Lauren and Janet
Come to the Bookworm on Fridays at 9:15 a.m. for toddler story time with Lauren! We sing songs, dance, move our bodies, learn to count and discover new stories. This event is fun and free!
Plus, join us on the first Saturday of the month at 10:30 a.m. for Musical Story time with Janet!
1. *High Alpine Cuisine - Angela Duckworth
2. *Last Of The Menu Girls - Denise Chavez
3. Song for A Whale - Lynne Kelly
4 Where the Crawdads Sing - Delia Owens
5. Beautiful Poetry of Donald Trump - Rob Sears
6. *Ski Soldier - Louise Borden
7. Becoming - Michalle Obama
8. Spy Ski School - Stuart Gibbs
9. *Insignificant Events In The Life Of A Cactus - Dusti Bowling
10. *Deep Creek - Pam Houston
* Indicates a Bookworm Event
Adopt a Reader
For less than $20 per month, the Adopt-a-Reader Program matches you with a child in need in Eagle County. On your behalf, we send one book per month to the youngest and most vulnerable members of our community, supporting early literacy skills that create lifelong success.