Welcome to The Bookworm of Edwards
Riverwalk's Tis the Season is back from 2-5 p.m. with Santa and his real life reindeer, carolers, cookie contest and more! Santa will be stationed at the Riverwalk Backyard to take...
Join Mort the Moose and his friend Elyssa for a fun story time full of skiing, snowboarding and snow-themed fun! Elyssa Nager will read from her Eli and Mort series while Mort hangs out with the...
Join us for a night of avalanche safety to benefit the Glide Project, founded by Chris Anthony.
Our mountains are as dangerous as they are beautiful, and being safe is paramount to...
No front page content has been created yet.
1. Man Behind The Maps - James Niehues
2. This Tender Land - William Krueger
3. Half-Baked Harvest Super Simple Cookbook - Tieghan Gerard
4. *Winter Army - Maurice Isserman
5. November Road - Lou Berney
6. National Geographic Atlas Of The National Parks - Jon Waterman
7. Deep Creek - Pam Houston
8. Beekeeper Of Aleppo- Christy Lefteri
9. Mosquito - Timothy Winegard
10. The Overstory - Richard Powers
* Indicates a Bookworm Event
Adopt a Reader
For less than $20 per month, the Adopt-a-Reader Program matches you with a child in need in Eagle County. On your behalf, we send one book per month to the youngest and most vulnerable members of our community, supporting early literacy skills that create lifelong success.