By subscribing to Give 15, you will:
- Promote the benefits of regular exposure to books and reading
- Prioritize sharing stories, even with the busy schedules of young families
- Share your passion and wisdom
- Encourage the enjoyment of reading
- Give reading a presence in a child’s life
- Connect with your child, grandchild or special young person in your life
The Give 15 Basics
We hand-select and send one book each month - plus two in December and three in the child’s birthday month – for a total of 15 books throughout the year. The book is gift-wrapped and shipped with a gift enclosure from you. We choose from new releases based on the child’s age, reading level, interests and past selections. We keep a record of all books sent to the child to minimize duplications.
- Connect with a child in your life no matter where they live
- Each book is individually selected by our staff to match the particular interests of the child
- The giver receives a personal email containing talking points to enable the giver to connect with the child
- The Give 15 subscription can begin at any time throughout the year
The paperback program averages $10 to $15 per month. This cost includes individualized book selection, the book, gift wrapping, shipping & handling and the personal email to the giver.
This level is also ideal for board books for the very young child.
The hardcover program averages $22 to $25 per month. This cost includes individualized book selection, the book, gift wrapping, shipping & handling and the personal email to the giver.
Enroll a Child
To enroll a child in the Give 15 program, fill out the online form below or stop by the store to pick one up. Contact Nicole Magistro at The Bookworm with questions (970) 926-7323 or Nicole@bookwormofedwards.com
SEE BELOW FOR COMPLETE DETAILS AND ENROLLMENT FORM