We read fast! See what all of our Bookworm booksellers are recommending, and check back often for updates.
Colorado Books & Authors
We have an excellent selection of books unique to our state and the Vail Valley, particularly local history, cookbooks, maps, hiking and biking guidebooks.
Support us with Kobo ebooks
Want to support us when you're not in the area? Set up a Kobo account by clicking on this specific link (no, really, the exact URL matters), and then either download the Kobo app or purchase a Kobo reader. We'll get a commission on every book you order.
Information for local authors
Want to see your book on the Bookworm's shelves? Learn more about how we work with local authors, including marketing tips, publishing advice and ways to get your book to readers everywhere!
Want to know what's new? We update our new release page every Monday night with all the big releases for the week. New books are released every Tuesday.
1. Vail Hiker - Mary Ellen Gilliland
2. Crossing The Horizon - Laurie Notaro
3. *Plundered Skulls and Stolen Spirits - Chip Colwell
4. Best Vail Valley Hikes - Gore Range Group
5. Am I Being Too Subtle? - Sam Zell
6. Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood
7. House of Spies - Daniel Silva
8. Lost History of Stars - Dave Boling
9. All The Light We Cannot See - Anthony Doerr
10.Milk and Honey - Rupi Kaur
* Indicates a Bookworm Event