We read fast! See what all of our Bookworm booksellers are recommending, and check back often for updates.
Colorado Books & Authors
We have an excellent selection of books unique to our state and the Vail Valley, particularly local history, cookbooks, maps, hiking and biking guidebooks.
Support us with Kobo ebooks
Want to support us when you're not in the area? Set up a Kobo account by clicking on this specific link (no, really, the exact URL matters), and then either download the Kobo app or purchase a Kobo reader. We'll get a commission on every book you order.
Information for local authors
Want to see your book on the Bookworm's shelves? Learn more about how we work with local authors, including marketing tips, publishing advice and ways to get your book to readers everywhere!
Want to know what's new? We update our new release page every Monday night with all the big releases for the week. New books are released every Tuesday.
1. *High Divide - Lin Enger
2. Book of Joy - Dalai Lama
3. *Food and Folklore - Lisa M. Vogele
4. Hillbilly Elegy - J.D. Vance
5. Gilbert the Moose Learns How To Ski - Heidi Shadix-Pieros
6. Gentleman in Moscow - Amor Towles
7. Man Called Ove - Fredrick Backman
8. Churchills Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare - Giles Milton
9. *Dude Diet - Serena Wolf
10. Sleepwalker - Chris Bohjalian
* Indicates a Bookworm Event