Welcome to The Bookworm of Edwards
Seed-to-cup is the story of coffee, a shared history passed between farmer, roaster and barista. This is the guiding principle for each cup of coffee we serve to you. Join us for this fun morning to learn more about our coffee and why we use Novo...
Bridges do more than span rivers and connect roads — they also link the present to the past. From the first rickety wooden structures that miners and homesteaders built in the 1880s to the magnificent steel arch constructed at Red Cliff in 1940,...
No front page content has been created yet.
1. *Feed Zone Table - Biju K. Thomas
2. Little Paris Bookshop - Nina George
3. *Feed Zone Portables - Biju K. Thomas
4. Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up - Marie Kondo
5. Luckiest Girl Alive - Jessica Knoll
6. Pat The Bunny - Dorothy Kunhardt
7. Dead Wake - Erik Larson
8. Boys In The Boat - Daniel James Brown
9. Very Good Lives - J.K. Rowling
10. Salt To The Sea - Ruta Sepetys
Story Time on Fridays!
Come to the Bookworm on Fridays at 9:15 a.m. for toddler story time with Sarah!
Sarah Taylor, programs manager, will get kids moving with songs and dancing.