Welcome to The Bookworm of Edwards
In captivating prose, Diane Les Becquets tells the story of one woman missing in the Colorado wilderness, and another bent on discovering the missing woman’s whereabouts. Her search becomes an obsession for a woman whose life is just as mysterious as the clues she has...
How do you build a community from scratch? What kind of people undertake building a world-class resort the scope of Vail, Colorado? What motivated them and what entrepreneurial principles did they call on? Not until The Making of a Community: The Vail Way ...
Author Lindsay Eland will kick off the Bookworm 4th Annual Children's Writing Contest with a writer’s workshop for kids.
Tickets $5, includes snacks
No front page content has been created yet.
1. *We Are Called To Rise - Laura McBride
2. *Deadly Wandering - Matt Richtel
3. Salt To The Sea - Ruth Sepetys
4. *Coyote Valley: Deep History in the High Rockies - Thomas Andrews
5. *Buffalo Bill Boozers Brothels and Bare Knuckle Brawlers - Keller Cutsford
6. Road to Little Dribbling - Bill Bryson
7. Nightingale - Kristin Hannah
8. Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up - Marie Kondo
9. Squirrels On Skis - J. Hamilton Ray
10. Hedgehugs - Steve Wilson
Story Time on Fridays!
Come to the Bookworm on Fridays at 9:15 a.m. for toddler story time with Sarah!
Sarah Taylor, programs manager, will get kids moving with songs and dancing.