Welcome to The Bookworm of Edwards
In a powerful blending of memoir and practical strategies from a medical doctor’s perspective, The Gift of Caring: Saving Our Parents from the Perils of Modern Healthcare reveals the hidden side of modern healthcare practices for aging Americans. Public health...
Election season is in full swing. The Bookworm invites you to take a break from the insanity and join us for a meal prepared by John Moeller, a man who has plenty of first hand, bipartisan experience with the White House. In September of 1992, John Moeller accepted a...
No front page content has been created yet.
1. Pride and Prejudice (Revised Edition) - Jane Austen
2. Experiencing God - Henry Blackaby
3. Killing the Rising Sun - Bill O'Reilly
4. Mountain West Foraging - Briana Wiles *
5. Leadership Wisdom - Bob Vanourek *
6. What Do You Do with an Idea - Kobi Yamada
7. Girl on a Train - Paula Hawkins
8. All of the Light We Cannot See - Anthony Doerr
9. Vail Hiker (New Edition) - Mary Ellen Gilliland
10. What Do You Do with a Problem - Kobi Yamada
* Indicates a Bookworm Event
Story Time on Fridays!
Come to the Bookworm on Fridays at 9:15 a.m. for toddler story time with Sarah!
Sarah Taylor, programs manager, will get kids moving with songs and dancing.